The Service by the processing of personal data ensures the fulfilment of all rights resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
This Service acquires information about users and their activities in the following ways:
- through voluntary entry of information in forms during business meetings, during ongoing cooperation or communication or from public sources.
- through cookie files saved in end-devices;
- through collecting web server logs by web the hosting provider
- The Service gathers information voluntarily provided by users in forms during business meetings, during ongoing cooperation or communication or from public sources.
- The Grenade HUB Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) having its registered office in Wroclaw at Fabryczna 16 Street, entered into the register of businesses held by the District Court for Wroclaw – Fabryczna in Wroclaw, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000640027, NIP (tax identification number): 8992799334, REGON (National Official Register of Business Entities): 365540848, is the data controller of personal data.
- User personal data was acquired as a result of voluntary administration during business meetings, during ongoing cooperation or communication or from public sources.
- Personal data are processed by the Service for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to service a query sent via the contact form, to register a Service User, to establish commercial cooperation, execute contracts or result from legal provisions. Personal data is also processed in relation to the legitimate interest of the Service, which is:
- conducting marketing activities, including conducting direct marketing of own services, goods or services or goods of third parties;
- contacting you for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent by e-mail and telephone;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- conducting statistical analyses;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with obligations resulting from legal provisions).
- The Service ensures compliance with all rights resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation), i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete personal data, the right to limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision-making, and the right to object to the processing of personal data. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Service, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Personal data may be made available to entities supporting or intermediating in the provision of services, implementation of concluded contracts, as well as public bodies in relation to obligations resulting from the provisions of the generally applicable law.
- Personal data is stored for a period necessary to achieve the objectives resulting from the cooperation established, and also after its completion for the purposes of:
Personal data is stored for marketing purposes for the period necessary to achieve the objectives resulting from the cooperation established or until the objection to such processing, depending on which of these events occurs earlier.
- seeking redress in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving.
- Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, in particular Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 adopted under Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield (notified under document number C (2016) 4176).
- Personal data may be processed in an automated manner, but are not subject to profiling.
- Cookies are saved on the user's end device when using the Service.
- Cookies are not used to identify users and it is not possible to determine the user's identity on their basis.
- The Service uses the following cookies:
- "session" files are saved in the terminal devices until you leave the Service or disable your web browser,
- "permanent" are saved in end devices, in the parameters of cookies for a specified period or until they are deleted,
- "performance" enable gathering information about the way users use the Service,
- "functional" allow you to remember selected settings and personalize the interface of the Service,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Service,
- "advertising" enable the provision of advertising content tailored to the needs and interests of its users.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Service.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Detailed instructions on how to change cookie settings are available on the Services of web browser manufacturers:
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka),
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416),
Microsoft Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/pl),
Apple Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL).
- Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Service and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
- Identification of the browsed resources is carried out via URL addresses. The subscription may be subject to:
- request time,
- reply sending time,
- name of the client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) – if the Service was entered through a reference link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address.
- The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
- The data is used only for server administration purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org